Deal or no deal: negotiating in employment claims
This course aims to equip you with the skills necessary to help clients identify their options for resolving an employment dispute. Where informal resolution through negotiation is identified as a route, you will be able to assist clients to identify their objectives for the negotiation and you will be able to carry out a negotiation with the employer (or assist a client to do so themselves).
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- identify the most appropriate method of dispute resolution
- plan a negotiating strategy in an employment claim
- apply interest based negotiation skills
- open and develop negotiations with an opposing party
|Intermediate||5 hours||LA35, LA46|
*To guarantee the best learning experience for all training course attendees, please select the course level most suited to your experience and prior knowledge.
Dates and venues
Duration one day 10.00am to 4.00pm
|12T2DND4||19 March 2013*||Exeter|
* Please note, this course was originally scheduled on 22 January 2013
Book this course
Check the price of this course
Return to Employment law training courses