Employment law for small organisations
Employment law can seem like a minefield for employers. This course will give you a good overview of the legal obligations of a small employer but will have a very practical approach, focussing on some of the common situations that lead to conflict in the workplace. We will give you clear guidance on how to manage them so as to maintain good relationships with your staff and minimise the possibility of legal action. The course is suitable for small employers, managers and HR staff.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- draft a legal contract of employment
- conduct disciplinary and grievance proceedings that comply with the law
- explain how discrimination can arise in the workplace
- prepare a plan for implementing change in the workplace
* More details on our course accreditation.
To guarantee the best learning experience for all training course attendees, please select the course level most suited to your experience and prior knowledge.'
Dates and venues
Duration one day 10.00am - 4.00pm
|13T1ELSO2||08 May 2013 - CANCELLED||York|
|13T1ELSO3||05 June 2013||London|
|13T1ELSO4||17 July 2013||Manchester|
|13T1ELSO5||04 September 2013||Exeter|
Book this course
Check the price of this course
Return to Employment law training courses