Introduction to insolvency options
This course is aimed at generalist advisers working with clients who have multiple debts and is designed to provide an understanding of the formal insolvency options available.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- identify which clients can use Administration Orders, Individual Voluntary Arrangements, Bankruptcy and Debt Relief Orders
- list the types of debts which are not covered by each of these options
- explain the advantages and disadvantages of each option
- outline the procedure involved for pursuing each option and list the different costs
- explain how to make appropriate referrals in order to enable a client's case to be taken forward
|Introductory||5 hours||LA41, LA42|
More details on our course accreditation.
To guarantee the best learning experience for all training course attendees, please select the course level most suited to your experience and prior knowledge.
Dates and venues
Duration - one day 10.00am - 4.00pm
|13T1IIO1||31 July 2013||London|
|13T1IIO2||19 September 2013||Birmingham|
Book this course
Check the price of this course
Book this course in-house ( 100kb)
Return to money advice courses