In work benefits
Working and claiming benefits? This course explores the range of benefits and incentives available to people and their partners moving into full and part-time work.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- identify who can work part-time and still claim benefits
- explain the ‘permitted work’ rules for incapacity-based benefits
- identify potential entitlement to tax credits, housing and council tax benefit
- carry out ‘better-off’ calculations
- describe what is meant by the ‘poverty trap’
What have previous delegates said about this course?
"Good course would recommend it to rest of the group."
"Very useful - very informative. Thank you."
Dates and venues
Duration one day 10.00am to 4.00pm
|11T2IWB2||07 March 2012||London|
|12T1WB1||03 May 2012||Manchester|
|12T1WB2||31 July 2012||Birmingham|
Book this course
Check the price of this course
Book this course in-house ( 100kb)
Return to Welfare benefits courses