- Scams Awareness Month - May 2013
- Scams Are Crimes – Help Stop Them - Trading Standards and Citizens Advice are teaming up to promote Scams Awareness Month during May 2013.
- Every year thousands experience harassment from bailiffs. We're campaigning to change this. Find out more and how to get involved.
- Helping payday lenders play fair
- We want to make sure payday lenders stick to their agreed code of practice.
- The Claims Pests
- calling for action by government and regulators to tackle claims management problems in the financial sector, especially in respect of payment protection insurance (PPI) claims.
- Cold calling - you're in charge
- Helping consumers protect themselves from doorstep sellers, pestering texts and phone calls and inappropriate and illegal sales tactics.
- Oil clubs
- Find and join or create an oil club in your community.
- Adding up campaign
- Campaign about the high costs of schooling having an impact on low-income families.
- For me. For you. For everyone. The Equality Act 2010
- Raising awareness of the Equality Act 2010 to the public.
- Fight against fuel poverty in Wales
- Fuel poverty charter from a coalition of key organisation in Wales.
- Council tax arrears - good practice protocol
- Good practice on collecting council tax arrears
Over the years, we've had a number of campaign successes - find out more.