Prudential are our key partner in financial capability. They have underpinned our work through substantial core investment over the last ten years. They have also helped us engage with other investors to set up projects that contribute to our shared vision and strategy. We are now delivering a range of projects that help people avoid financial crisis and gain control over their financial situation. Last year over 280 bureaux provided a financial capability service across England and Wales.
- MoneyActive (Nationwide, 2009-12) training over 1,700 volunteers to deliver financial capability sessions
- Financial Capability and Inclusion (East of England Development Agency, 2009-11) training and signposting for people out of work
- Save Xmas (Office of Fair Trading, 2007-10) a campaign to raise awareness of saving options for Christmas and other similar events.
- Financial capability for older people (HM Revenue & Customs, 2006-09).
- Now Let's Talk Money (Department for Work and Pensions, 2007-09) training for frontline workers to deliver financial capability to clients.
- Top tips for Christmas an awareness campaign with tips for budgeting and choosing credit to help with the cost of Christmas.
- Citi Foundation - financial capability training funded by the Citi Foundation, offering free places on training courses for bureaux and for other organisations in regional financial capability forums