Citizens Advice media centre
From expert comment and analysis to great case studies, our News Team provides a full support service to journalists.
Our News Team is available 24 hours a day, providing the latest news and information for media professionals about our work.
- Increasing numbers of small and newer energy suppliers delivering poor customer service
- Brilliant Energy customers’ supply to continue as normal, but Ofgem must “urgently move forward” with supplier reforms, says Citizens Advice
- Avro Energy’s failure to join DCC leaves it “unprepared” for SMETS2 rollout, says Citizens Advice
- Rent-to-own cap a win for people paying over the odds, Citizens Advice says
- People with a mental health problem can pay a premium of over £1000 every year
- View all
Search our press releases
Contact details for the Citizens Advice News Team and where to direct media enquiries.
Get notified when we publish a new press release. Sign up now.