We are very pleased that over 100 organisations – from local Citizens Advice to housing associations to local voluntary groups – held over 450 events during Big Energy Saving Week 2018 to help people save money on their energy bills. And our energy price comparison tool received over 28,000 hits!
If you haven't already, please fill in this form to register each of your Big Energy Saving Week (BESW) events.
Evaluate your BESW activity
Now BESW is over, we are asking all partners to fill in an evaluation form by 20 February 2018. This is compulsory for all funded partners, but we would love all partners to do so so we can accurately measure our full impact.
- Gold evaluation form (PDF copy [ 130 kb])
- Silver evaluation form (PDF copy [ 120 kb])
- Bronze evaluation form (PDF copy [ 130 kb])
- Partner evaluation form (PDF copy [ 120 kb])
Gold and Silver partners will need to complete client questionnaires at their events and follow up questionnaires 2 weeks later. Other partners are very welcome to complete these as well.
BESW 18 Resources
- A4 English Poster [ 110 kb]
- A4 Welsh/English Bilingual Poster [ 120 kb]
- A4 Scottish Poster [ 110 kb]
- A5 English Flyer [ 130 kb]
- A5 Welsh Flyer [ 140 kb]
- A5 Scottish Flyer [ 140 kb]
- Social media pack [ 0.51 mb] (Welsh language [ 0.53 mb])
- Facebook banner [ 190 kb] and Twitter banner [ 370 kb]
There are more resources on our Energy Best Deal webpage.
Big Energy Saving Week Logos
Customisable poster template
Available on Prinkk
Pop up stand graphic (for printing your own)
If you would like artwork for a popup stand please email email@example.com.
Monitor your events
This is compulsory for Gold and Silver partners, but we would love all partners to do so so we can accurately measure our full impact.