Advice trends is aimed at national government departments, regional agencies; third sector organisations concerned with advice or social policy, and social policy researchers.
It focuses on advice provided by bureaux with a commentary and charts, and it also summarises statistics for the Citizens Advice consumer service and usage of our public advice content. There is a version for England and Wales, and an Advice trends for Wales alone.
Appendix three summarises our top level advice statistics of advice provided by local Citizens Advice for those who want a top-level summary (table one), and it also provides a quarterly time series of bureau advice statistics, broken down into 200 different sub-categories (table two), for those people interested in the details of numbers and trends in particular areas.
England and Wales
Chief Economist Hugh Stickland's blog
Q2 2015/16 (July to September 2015)
- Advice trends July - September 2015 [ 1.1 mb]
- Advice trends barometer July - September 2015 [ 130 kb]
- Advice trends statistics July - September 2015 [ 79 kb]
Q1 2015/16 (April to June 2015)
- Advice trends April - June 2015
- Advice trends barometer April - June 2015 [ 230 kb]
- Advice trends statistics April - June 2015 [ 87 kb]
Four-year snapshot 2011-15
- Advice trends four-year snapshot 2011-15 [ 0.9 mb]
- Advice trends four-year snapshot barometer 2011-15 [ 130 kb]