BESW Partner Resources
Register each of your BESW events. This will help us promote them.
Order campaign resources
If you are from another organisation, please use our partner ordering form .
All orders are free. Once your order is processed the materials should be with you in 2-3 working days.
Download BESW 2019 resources
- Campaign briefing [ 300 kb]
- A4 English Poster [ 89 kb]
- A4 Welsh/English Bilingual Poster [ 96 kb]
- A4 Scottish Poster [ 88 kb]
- A5 English Flyer [ 120 kb]
- A5 Welsh Flyer [ 120 kb]
- A5 Scottish Flyer [ 110 kb]
- Rural issues leaflet - English [ 120 kb]
- Rural issues leaflet - Welsh [ 120 kb]
- English pop up stand graphic [ 92 kb]
- Welsh Bilingual pop up stand graphic [ 120 kb]
- Scottish resources from Citizens Advice Scotland
- Template letter to MP / Councillor about BESW [ 15 kb]
- Social media pack - English
More energy resources
- Energy Advice Toolkit
- Cold Homes Toolkit
- There are more resources on our Big Energy Saving Network webpage.
Find other BESW partners
To network with other Big Energy Saving Week partners you can use the BESW slack account.
Monitoring, evaluation and client questionnaires
This is compulsory for Gold and Silver partners, but we would love all partners to do so so we can accurately measure our full impact.
After Big Energy Saving Week we would be very grateful if partners could fill in an evaluation form. This is compulsory for all funded partners, but we would love all partners to do so so we can accurately measure our full impact.
Gold and Silver partners will need to complete client questionnaires at their events and follow up questionnaires 2 weeks later. Other partners are very welcome to complete these as well.
If you have any questions about Big Energy Saving Week, email email@example.com