We have produced a range of campaign tools for the Citizens Advice service, Trading Standards and others to help you take part in the campaign. These materials are available in both English and Welsh. All local Citizens Advice and Trading Standards offices will be receiving a physical pack in the post, containing materials such as the briefing, posters and postcards.
All of the resources are available for download. You can also order physical copies of the posters and postcards below.
The resources can be used to raise awareness of scams throughout the year, not just during Scams Awareness Month.
Campaigners and offices located in Scotland should contact email@example.com for Scotland specific resources.
Order physical resources
If you are from a Local Citizens Advice you can order resources at citizensadvice.quickorder.uk.com. Your office should have been sent login in details - you can find more information here. If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can use our partner ordering form.
If you are part of the Trading Standards service or another organisation please order resources by filling in this form.
Once your order is processed the materials should be with you in 2-3 working days.
Download digital resources
The Scams Awareness Month briefing sets out the background to the campaign and includes a range of local activities for participating organisations.
Sign up to our Scams Awareness Month mailing list by filling in our participation form to receive updates, including when new resources are available.
Posters, leaflets and events notices
- Postcard 1 - Welsh [ 120 kb]
- Postcard 2 - Welsh [ 120 kb]
- Consumer feedback form - online version.*
- Consumer feedback form - print version. [ 97 kb]
*If you're holding an event or talking to clients about Scams Awareness Month, you can ask them to complete this form to see how we helped them. This will be used for evaluating the campaign and to see where we can improve.
Advocacy and education resources
- Scams Awareness Month presentation
- Consumer education packs on scams
*If you're a local Citizens Advice in an area that's just had a local election, please also see the model welcome letter to new Councillors.
Social media resources
Graphics - English
- Desktop background - 1280 x 1024 [ 80 kb]
- Desktop background (widescreen) - 1920 x 1080 [ 93 kb]
- Waiting room screen - 1920 x 1080 [ 93 kb]
- Facebook cover photo - 820 x 312 [ 35 kb]
- Facebook sharing image - 1200 x 630 [ 60 kb]
- Twitter header photo - 1500 x 500 [ 56 kb]
- Twitter sharing image - 440 x 220 [ 14 kb]
- Portrait graphic - 1080 x 1920 [ 97 kb]
Graphics - Welsh
- Desktop background - 1280 x 1024 [ 90 kb]
- Desktop background (widescreen) - 1920 x 1080 [ 110 kb]
- Waiting room screen - 1920 x 1080 [ 110 kb]
- Facebook cover photo - 820 x 312 [ 38 kb]
- Facebook sharing image - 1200 x 630 [ 69 kb]
- Twitter header photo - 1500 x 500 [ 61 kb]
- Twitter sharing image - 440 x 220 [ 17 kb]
- Portrait graphic - 1080 x 1920 [ 110 kb]