Survey to understand the experiences of people with No Recourse to Public Funds (NRPF)
Citizens Advice are interested in the lived experiences of people who have No Recourse to Public Funds attached to their leave to remain in the UK. The end goal of the research is to highlight the impact of the NRPF attached to anyone’s leave to remain in the UK.
Answers will be anonymous and participants receive £10 for taking part.
- The survey is open to people who have ‘No Recourse to Public Funds’ attached to their visa.
- The survey is open for responses until mid August and should take between 15-20 minutes to complete.
- Participants can complete the survey online (see link at the end) or with an adviser or support worker if this support ensures they can complete the survey.
- There is also an option to do the survey by post or by telephone (see details at the end).
- The survey is available in multiple languages: English, Hindi, Urdu, Bengali, Albanian and Mandarin.
- Answers will be anonymous. All personal data will remain strictly confidential and will only be used for research purposes.
- The answers you provide will not be traceable to you and will not affect any ongoing or future discussions you have with the Home Office regarding your visa or residency status.
- Participants can choose between a £10 bank or PayPal transfer, or a £10 shopping voucher as a thank you for taking part.
- Please note that people who cannot access public funds because they are undocumented, seeking asylum or have refugee status are not able to participate in this survey.
- If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
To complete the survey online, go to: https://survey.savanta.com/?id=aeb88472afS03ff783f&lng=en-GB
To complete the survey by telephone, call this Freephone number: 0800 047 003
To request a postal survey, email: firstname.lastname@example.org