Consumer policy research
Evidence collected from across the Citizens Advice service gives us unparalleled and up to date evidence on the problems people encounter in consumer markets and the impact on their lives.
Our consumer policy research covers a wide range of regulated and unregulated markets - allowing us to identify the problems consumers face in particular markets as well as drawing comparisons and lessons about the policies and practices commonly found in a number of markets.
- Citizens Advice: Consumer champion - The Citizens Advice and Citizens Advice Scotland final work plan for 2016/17
- Response from Citizens Advice to BIS call for evidence on switching principles
- Strategic Review of Digital Communications - response from Citizens Advice to Ofcom
- Consumer codes review - post consultation report and planned codes
- Consumer codes: 2015 review consulation
- View all