Consumer policy research
Evidence collected from across the Citizens Advice service gives us unparalleled and up to date evidence on the problems people encounter in consumer markets and the impact on their lives.
Our consumer policy research covers a wide range of regulated and unregulated markets - allowing us to identify the problems consumers face in particular markets as well as drawing comparisons and lessons about the policies and practices commonly found in a number of markets.
- Fairness and Flexibility: making personal data work for everyone
- Understanding consumer experiences of complaint handling
- Citizens Advice consumer advocacy: What we did in 2015-16
- Applying behavioural insights to regulated markets
- Hung up on the Handset. An investigation into sales practices in the mobile phone market
- View all
- Automatic Compensation in the Telecoms market
- Citizens Advice: Consumer champion - The Citizens Advice and Citizens Advice Scotland final work plan for 2016/17
- Consumer switching: Proposals to reform switching of mobile communication services
- Response from Citizens Advice to BIS call for evidence on switching principles
- Strategic Review of Digital Communications - response from Citizens Advice to Ofcom
- View all