Energy policy research and consultation responses
We are the official consumer body for energy. We use research and evidence from the people who contact our advice service every day to understand the problems facing energy consumers in Great Britain. We help solve these problems by engaging with industry, changing policy and supporting consumers to navigate the market.
- Citizens Advice response to Ofgem’s Decision for access to half-hourly electricity data for settlement purposes
- Citizens Advice response to BEIS Hydro Benefit Replacement Scheme and Common Tariff Obligation consultation
- Citizens Advice response to SPEN Fusion USEF Consultation
- Citizens Advice response to Ofgem working paper on future enabling the market-wide settlement reform Target Operating Model (TOM)
- Citizens Advice response to Ofgem’s Request to Review SMICoP under SLC 35 & 41 of the Supply Licence - Publication of SMICoP Customer Surveys
- View all
Use our interactive charts to explore the calls we get about problems with smart meters.