Energy policy research and consultation responses
We represent energy consumers. We do this by promoting and protecting the interests of domestic and small non-domestic consumers across Great Britain.
As the statutory consumer body for energy consumers in Great Britain, we commission research, build evidence-based policy positions to embed the needs of energy consumers into decision-making, with specific regard for the needs of vulnerable consumers.
- Things can only get beta: An opportunity to get financing costs right for consumers
- The energy market and people with mental health problems
- Strengthening the voice of consumers in energy networks’ business planning
- The postcode lottery in energy profits - a regional update of Energy Consumers’ Missing Billions
- How Citizens Advice monitors energy company performance
- View all
- Citizens Advice Response to Proposals regarding setting standards for smart appliances
- Citizens Advice Response to DCC’s consultation on the Transition and Migration Approach Document (TMAD)
- Citizens Advice Response to the CMA’s Heat Networks Market Study (Update Paper)
- Citizens Advice response to Ofgem’s implementation of the CMA’s Whole of Market recommendation
- Citizens Advice response to the Enrolment of SMETS1 meter cohorts with the DCC consultation
- View all