Energy policy research and consultation responses
We represent energy consumers. We do this by promoting and protecting the interests of domestic and small non-domestic consumers across Great Britain.
As the statutory consumer body for energy consumers in Great Britain, we commission research, build evidence-based policy positions to embed the needs of energy consumers into decision-making, with specific regard for the needs of vulnerable consumers.
- Citizens Advice response to Ofgem consultation: Getting more out of our electricity networks by reforming access and forward-looking charging arrangements
- Citizens Advice response to Ofgem’s consultation on access to half-hourly electricity data for settlement purposes
- Citizens Advice Response to BEIS Consultation on the Feed-in Tariffs Scheme
- Consultation response on Ofgem’s RIIO-T1 reopener
- Letter to BEIS regarding its consultation on extending the number of energy intensive industries that are partially exempt from energy policy costs
- View all
Use our interactive charts to explore the calls we get about problems with smart meters.