Energy policy research and consultation responses
We represent energy consumers. We do this by promoting and protecting the interests of domestic and small non-domestic consumers across Great Britain.
As the statutory consumer body for energy consumers in Great Britain, we commission research, build evidence-based policy positions to embed the needs of energy consumers into decision-making, with specific regard for the needs of vulnerable consumers.
- Supply and final demand: Improving support for energy consumers in vulnerable circumstances who fall behind on their bills
- Smarter protections: using field trials to explore how people understand energy as a service
- Standard Issue
- Slides from the Citizens Advice ‘Consumers at the heart of the future energy system’ event
- Smarter protections: Potential risks for consumers in a smart energy future
- View all
- Citizens Advice response to ENA Open Networks Future Worlds consultation
- Citizens Advice response to ESO RIIO-2 Ambition Consultation
- Consultation response on Ofgem’s RIIO-ED1 Closeout Methodologies
- Citizens Advice response to National Grid consultation - Shaping the gas transmission system of the future
- Citizens Advice response to National Grid consultation - Shaping the electricity transmission system of the future
- View all
Use our interactive charts to explore the calls we get about problems with smart meters.