Energy policy research and consultation responses
We represent energy consumers. We do this by promoting and protecting the interests of domestic and small non-domestic consumers across Great Britain.
As the statutory consumer body for energy consumers in Great Britain, we commission research, build evidence-based policy positions to embed the needs of energy consumers into decision-making, with specific regard for the needs of vulnerable consumers.
- Citizens Advice response to Ofgem consultation: Scottish Hydro Electric Power Distribution’s proposals to contribute towards proposed electricity transmission links to Shetland, Western Isles and Orkney
- Response to Ofgem’s consultation on the framework for assessing whether conditions are in place for effective competition in domestic supply contracts
- Citizens Advice response to Ofgem’s strategic review of the microbusiness retail market
- Citizens Advice response to the statutory consultation on proposed modifications to the Electricity Distribution Licence related to (a) licence applications from affiliates of existing distribution licensees and (b) competitive deployment of storage.
- Citizens Advice response to Ofgem consultation: Consultation on submission received under the RIIO-ED1 Innovation Roll-out Mechanism window 2
- View all
Use our interactive charts to explore the calls we get about problems with smart meters.