Energy policy research and consultation responses
We represent energy consumers. We do this by promoting and protecting the interests of domestic and small non-domestic consumers across Great Britain.
As the statutory consumer body for energy consumers in Great Britain, we commission research, build evidence-based policy positions to embed the needs of energy consumers into decision-making, with specific regard for the needs of vulnerable consumers.
- Response to Ofgem’s consultation on switching programme regulation and governance
- Energy Performance Certificates in Buildings - Citizens Advice response to Call for Evidence from BEIS and MHCLG
- Response to Ofgem’s statutory consultation on domestic supplier-customer communications rulebook reforms
- Letter to Ofgem responding to its statutory consultation on the energy price cap.
- Citizens Advice Response to Welsh Government’s Achieving our low carbon pathway by 2030 consultation
- View all
Use our interactive charts to explore the calls we get about problems with smart meters.