Skip to content Skip to footer

Professional and financial services

This section looks at some of the specific areas where consumers can face problems when they buy a service.

Find out about how to buy insurance and make an insurance claim. Discover what to do if you have problems with services provided by a funeral director, a private health care company, a vet or a dry cleaner.

There are also links to other pages in the website which cover services provided to a consumer, such as banking, pensions and legal services.

If you'd like to speak to an adviser, the Citizens Advice consumer helpline is 03454 04 05 06.