Neidio i’r llywio Neidio i’r cynnwys Neidio i’r troedyn

Living in university accommodation

If you're renting university accommodation

Explains your housing status as a student as well as your rights and responsibilities when you live in university accommodation. It also covers how to report repairs and make a complaint.

If you want to move out of university accommodation

Explains how to end your contract when you live in university halls of residence. It also explains how you can get your deposit back.

If you're being evicted from university accommodation

Explains what happens if your university tries to evict you from your halls of residence because you misbehaved or have rent arrears.