Neidio i’r llywio Neidio i’r cynnwys Neidio i’r troedyn

Letter from a tenant to the local authority for social housing tenants

Mae’r cyngor hwn yn berthnasol i Cymru

If you've reported repair problems to your landlord and they haven't done anything, you may want to contact the local authority for help. You can use this letter to get in touch with the authority's Environmental Health department to tell them about the problems you're having.

This template is to be used for guidance and may not suit your specific situation. If you require more detailed advice and guidance, you can get more help.

A oedd y cyngor hwn yn fuddiol?
Pam nad oedd y cyngor yn fuddiol?

Dywedwch fwy wrthym am pam nad oedd ein cyngor yn helpu.

A oedd y cyngor hwn yn fuddiol?

Diolch i chi, cyflwynwyd eich adborth.