Citizens Advice media centre
From expert comment and analysis to great case studies, our News Team provides a full support service to journalists.
Our News Team is available 24 hours a day, providing the latest news and information for media professionals about our work.
- Mobile phone networks overcharging loyal customers by up to £38 a month
- Citizens Advice responds to Universal Credit helpline being made freephone
- Research shows mental health professionals are fighting fires, rather than delivering treatment
- Citizens Advice hails the energy price cap legislation as an important step towards an energy market that works better for consumers
- Citizens Advice responds to Ofgem announcing energy cap for 1 million vulnerable households
- Gweld popeth
Search our press releases
Contact details for the Citizens Advice News Team and where to direct media enquiries.
Get notified when we publish a new press release. Sign up now.