Energy policy research and consultation responses
We are the official consumer body for energy. We use research and evidence from the people who contact our advice service every day to understand the problems facing energy consumers in Great Britain. We help solve these problems by engaging with industry, changing policy and supporting consumers to navigate the market.
- Citizens Advice response to Ofgem’s consultation on its draft Consumer Vulnerability Strategy 2025
- Citizens Advice response to Ofgem's open letter to updating the Consumer Vulnerability Strategy
- Energy Company Obligation (ECO3): improving consumer protection - Citizens Advice response to BEIS consultation
- Citizens Advice response to Ofgems consultation Last Resort Supplier Payment claim from Together Energy Limited
- Citizens Advice response to Ofgem consultation: Scottish Hydro Electric Power Distribution’s proposals to contribute towards proposed electricity transmission links to Shetland, Western Isles and Orkney
- Gweld popeth
Use our interactive charts to explore the calls we get about problems with smart meters.