Energy policy research and consultation responses
We are the official consumer body for energy. We use research and evidence from the people who contact our advice service every day to understand the problems facing energy consumers in Great Britain. We help solve these problems by engaging with industry, changing policy and supporting consumers to navigate the market.
- Consultation on DCC Price Control for Regulatory Year 2018/19
- Citizens Advice response to Ofgem’s Supplier Licensing Review: Ongoing requirements and exit arrangements
- Delivering a Smart System: Consultation for a Smart Meter Policy Framework post 2020
- Citizens Advice response to the Ofgem Call for Evidence: Households not connected to the electricity distribution network
- Supplier Guaranteed Standards of Performance for Switching: Consultation on Introduction of Further Guaranteed Standards and Automatic Compensation
- Gweld popeth
Use our interactive charts to explore the calls we get about problems with smart meters.