Energy policy research and consultation responses
We are the official consumer body for energy. We use research and evidence from the people who contact our advice service every day to understand the problems facing energy consumers in Great Britain. We help solve these problems by engaging with industry, changing policy and supporting consumers to navigate the market.
- Delivering a Smart System: Consultation for a Smart Meter Policy Framework post 2020
- Supplier Guaranteed Standards of Performance for Switching: Consultation on Introduction of Further Guaranteed Standards and Automatic Compensation
- Consultation on changes to the smart energy code and DCC Licence
- Citizens Advice response to the Climate Change, Environment and Rural Affairs committee’s inquiry into Fuel Poverty
- Citizens Advice response to the Welsh Government’s National Development Framework
- Gweld popeth
Use our interactive charts to explore the calls we get about problems with smart meters.