Benefits - introduction
Learn about the benefits you can get and how they are paid. If you are not happy with a decision, find out what you can do and how you can appeal.
If you pay national insurance, find out which contributions pay for which benefits.
Link to Directgov website online guide to the main benefits available to those aged 18 and over.
Payment of benefits and tax credits by direct credit transfer into bank and building society accounts or Post Office card accounts
What you should do if you're volunteering while you're on benefits.
- Herio penderfyniad DWP am fudd-daliadau
- If a problem with National Insurance is affecting your benefits
- Gordaliadau budd-dal
- You think you're being accused of benefit fraud
- If you’ve been invited to an interview under caution for benefit fraud
- Cwyno am y gwasanaeth a gawsoch – budd-daliadau a chredydau tretts