Neidio i’r llywio Neidio i’r cynnwys Neidio i’r troedyn

Check if you're eligible for Universal Credit

Mae’r cyngor hwn yn berthnasol i Cymru

The rules for getting Universal Credit depend on where you live. Enter your postcode to see which rules apply to you: 

If you don’t have a postcode, enter the postcode of somewhere you’re staying, or somewhere you could pick up post. For example, you could use the postcode of a relative’s house or a hostel.

If there’s no postcode you can use, check if you can apply for homelessness help instead.

Don’t apply for Universal Credit if you have a visa that says “no recourse to public funds” or you’re subject to immigration control. It could affect your right to stay in the UK.

If you’re not sure whether you’re subject to immigration control you can contact your nearest Citizens Advice for help.

Contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.

A oedd y cyngor hwn yn fuddiol?
Pam nad oedd y cyngor yn fuddiol?
A oedd y cyngor hwn yn fuddiol?

Diolch i chi, cyflwynwyd eich adborth.