Neidio i’r llywio Neidio i’r cynnwys Neidio i’r troedyn

Building scams

Find out how to spot a cowboy builder from a genuine one with some tell-tale signs to help you spot the difference.

Reporting a problem to Trading Standards

Trading Standards deal with complex consumer problems and potential criminal activities.

If you want to report a problem to Trading Standards, you should contact the Citizens Advice consumer service, who share information reported to them with Trading Standards.

Gair o gyngor ar sut i wybod bod adeiladwr yn gowboi

Gair o gyngor ar wybod os yw adeiladwr yn debygol o fod yn annibynadwy