This advice applies to England. Change country
Discrimination fact sheets
We’re replacing fact sheets with new printer-friendly 'overview' pages or updated content on existing pages.
We'll update this list when the new content goes live.
We have produced a number of PDF fact sheets on discrimination. The fact sheets are short, easy to read and easy to print. They give key facts about each topic and are updated regularly.
- Age discrimination at work [ 130 kb]
- Can I be treated unfairly because of my sexual orientation? [ 41 kb]
- Discrimination in prison [ 27 kb]
- Sex discrimination and sexual harassment at work [ 55 kb]
- What can I do if my employer treats me unfairly because of race? [ 140 kb]
- What can I do if my employer is treating me unfairly because of religion or belief? [ 180 kb]
- What can I do if my employer is treating me unfairly because of my sexual orientation? [ 140 kb]
If you haven't found what you were looking for, you may want to look at to our main page on discrimination.
Should you have difficultly opening any of these files, our help section contains troubleshooting information on how to open a PDF.