Skip to content Skip to footer

This advice applies to Northern Ireland. Change country

Housing Benefit - bedroom calculator for social housing tenants

If you rent your home from the Housing Executive or a housing association, your Housing Benefit may be reduced. This could happen if you're of working age and your home is larger than you need. This is also known as the ‘social sector size criteria’ or the 'bedroom tax'. Read about:

Did this advice help?