This advice applies to Scotland. Change country
Relationships fact sheets
This information applies to Scotland only
These fact sheets are in PDF format and will open in a new window.
You need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files. You can download Acrobat Reader for free.
Some computers may have difficulty in printing the files directly from this site. If you have problems, try saving the file to your computer first. To do this; right-click on the link, or tab to the link and press the return key, and choose "Save Target As...". Then choose a place to save it on your computer. Then use Acrobat Reader to open it from its saved location and print it out.
- Getting divorced in Scotland [ 210 kb]
- Ending a civil partnership [ 210 kb]
- Ending a relationship when you're living together [ 200 kb]
- Rights of same sex couples [ 120 kb]
- Adopting a child [ 130 kb]
- Kinship care [ 230 kb]
- Living together - your rights [ 180 kb]