Skip to navigation Skip to content Skip to footer

Dental treatment

If you want to have NHS dental treatment, you need to find a local dentist who provides NHS services. These pages explain how to find an NHS dentist and what kind of treatment you are entitled to.

You can also find out what you need to think about before going abroad for dental treatment.

Going abroad for dental care

Link to the General Dental Council website giving information for people who are thinking of seeking dental treatment abroad. Includes regulation of dentists in other countries, what to ask during the first consultation and what aftercare is available.