Discrimination fact sheets
The information in these fact sheets applies to Scotland
These fact sheets are in PDF format and will open in a new window.
You need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files. You can download Acrobat Reader for free.
Some computers may have difficulty in printing the files directly from this site. If you have problems, try saving the file to your computer first. To do this; right-click on the link, or tab to the link and press the return key, and choose "Save Target As...". Then choose a place to save it on your computer. Then use Acrobat Reader to open it from its saved location and print it out.
We’re replacing these fact sheets with new printer-friendly 'overview' pages or updated content on existing pages.
- Age discrimination at work [ 130 kb]
- Can I be treated unfairly because of my sexual orientation?
- Sex discrimination and sexual harassment at work
- What can I do if my employer treats me unfairly because of race?
- What can I do if my employer is treating me unfairly because of religion or belief?
- What can I do if my employer is treating me unfairly because of sexuality?