Employment tribunals - valuing a claim
It's important to think about how much compensation a tribunal might award you if you won. This will help you to work out if it's worth making your claim.
These pages tell you more about working out how much your claim might be worth. You can also use these figures to help you negotiate with your employer if you want to to try and reach a settlement and avoid going to a tribunal.
What an employment tribunal (ET) can award in compensation if you were to win a claim to help you decide if it is worth continuing with a claim or not.
- Working out compensation for discrimination
- Discrimination - calculating compensation for injury to feelings
- Discrimination - examples of how much might be given for injury to your feelings
- Discrimination - calculating compensation for personal injury
- Discrimination - calculating interest on compensation
- Discrimination - whether any welfare benefits you have received will reduce your award