Advice trends 2015/16
Advice trends is aimed at national government departments, regional agencies; third sector organisations concerned with advice or social policy, and social policy researchers.
It focuses on advice provided by local Citizens Advice with a commentary and charts, and it also summarises statistics for the Citizens Advice consumer service and usage of our public advice content. There is a version for England and Wales, and an Advice trends for Wales alone.
Advice trends statistics summarises our top level advice statistics of advice provided by local Citizens Advice for those who want a top-level summary (table one), and it also provides a quarterly time series of local advice statistics, broken down into 200 different sub-categories (table two), for those people interested in the details of numbers and trends in particular areas.
England and Wales
Chief Economist Hugh Stickland's blog
Q4 2015/16 January to March 2016
- Advice trends January to March 2016 [ 1.1 mb]
- Advice trends barometer January to March 2016 [ 120 kb]
- Advice trends statistics January to March 2016 [ 97 kb]
Q3 2015/16 October to December 2015
- Advice trends October to December 2015 [ 0.97 mb]
- Advice trends barometer October to December 2015 [ 92 kb]
- Advice trends statistics October to December 2015 [ 76 kb]
Q2 2015/16 July to September 2015
- Advice trends July - September 2015 [ 1.1 mb]
- Advice trends barometer July - September 2015 [ 130 kb]
- Advice trends statistics July - September 2015 [ 79 kb]