Position: Finance Officer
Closing date: 04 December 2017
Job title: Finance Officer
Salary: £25,000 FTE
London allowance: No
Salary pro rata: Yes
Hours per week: 14 - 18
Type of contract: Permanent
Closing date for applications: 2017-12-04
Interview date: 2017-12-11
How to apply: email@example.com
The Finance Officer contributes to the sound management of Citizens Advice Oxford by providing specialist skills in accounts and financial reporting. The post reports to the Director and manages two finance volunteers.
Successful candidate will have:
1. Full or part qualification as an accounting technician.
2. Experience of working on own initiative as a finance officer.
3. At least 2 years’ experience of using an accounts package e.g. Quick Books or Sage 50 for general bookkeeping, including producing accounts and management reports.
4. Ability to plan and organise own work to meet deadlines under pressure
5. Experience of liaising with third parties.
6. Experience of producing financial reports, budgets and information for funders.
7. Experience of monitoring actual performance against complex budgets.
8. Ability to research, analyse and interpret complex information
9. Commitment to equal opportunities and community ethos.
10. Self-motivating and able to prioritise own workload to meet deadlines.
11. Willingness to undertake training and to develop new skills in response to the organisation’s changing needs.
12. Ability to commit to work within the aims, principles and policies of the Citizens Advice service.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for application pack.
Please return the completed application form by 5 pm 4th December 2017.
Interviews will be held during w/c 11th December 2017.
Every local Citizens Advice is a registered charity. Different application procedures are adopted by individual local Citizens Advice. Contact the relevant one as outlined in the information about this role. You should not send an application form to national Citizens Advice.