Solutions for equality and growth conference
The Solutions for equality and growth conference took place on Tuesday 20 October 2015.
The conference was an opportunity to hear about and discuss the project’s innovative solutions. We were delighted to be joined as our keynote speaker by Caroline Dinenage MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Women, Equalities and Family Justice.
All the materials and presentations from the day are available for you to download, along with two short films to give you a flavour of the conference, as well as longer films of each session.
- Conference programme [ 150 kb]
- Solutions for equality and growth conference - 3 minute taster film - with subtitles
- Solutions for equality and growth conference - 15 minute highlights film
- Participant comments from the Solutions for equality and growth conference - with subtitles
Session 1: setting the scene - examples of good practice
- Full session 1 film
- Presentation by Sue Coe [ 1.5 mb] (Programme Head, Employment and Economy - Equality and Human Rights Commission)
- Presentation by Marco Buemi [ 21 mb] (anti discrimination in workplaces and diversity management expert – Italy)
- Marco Buemi project film - DyMove - Diversity on the Move.
Session 2: overview of the solutions project recommendations
Full session 2 film - including keynote speech by Caroline Dinenage MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Women, Equalities and Family Justice - coming soon
Session 3: recommendations for intermediaries
Presentation by Steve Williams [ 3.2 mb] (Head of Equality - Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service)
Presentation by Camilla Palmer QC Hon [ 86 kb] (Chief Executive - Your Employment Settlement Service)