Energy policy research and consultation responses
We are the official consumer body for energy. We use research and evidence from the people who contact our advice service every day to understand the problems facing energy consumers in Great Britain. We help solve these problems by engaging with industry, changing policy and supporting consumers to navigate the market.
- Citizens Advice response to Ofgem Position paper on Distribution System Operation: our approach and regulatory priorities
- Citizens Advice response to Ofgem Open Letter Consultation on approach to setting the next electricity distribution price control (RIIO-ED2)
- Citizens Advice response to DfT’s consultation on Electric Vehicle Smart Charging
- Citizens Advice response to DfT’s consultation on Electric Vehicle charging in Residential and Non-residential buildings
- BEIS Call for Evidence on Facilitating Energy Efficiency in the Electricity System
- View all
Use our interactive charts to explore the calls we get about problems with smart meters.