Energy policy research and consultation responses
We represent energy consumers. We do this by promoting and protecting the interests of domestic and small non-domestic consumers across Great Britain.
As the statutory consumer body for energy consumers in Great Britain, we commission research, build evidence-based policy positions to embed the needs of energy consumers into decision-making, with specific regard for the needs of vulnerable consumers.
- Consultation response on Ofgem’s proposed RIIO-ED1 Mid-Period Review
- Consultation response on new gas industry modifications
- Citizens Advice’s opinion on Ofgem’s proposed RIIO Accounts
- Response to open letter on Utilities ADR’s application for certification as an ADR provider
- Citizens Advice response to Ofgem’s consultation on the Draft Forward Work Plan 2018-19
- View all