Energy policy research and consultation responses
We represent energy consumers. We do this by promoting and protecting the interests of domestic and small non-domestic consumers across Great Britain.
As the statutory consumer body for energy consumers in Great Britain, we commission research, build evidence-based policy positions to embed the needs of energy consumers into decision-making, with specific regard for the needs of vulnerable consumers.
- Decision on changes to the energy supplier rating
- Effective energy efficiency standards for private renters
- Good practice guide
- Living up to the Standards? Energy networks’ performance against the Guaranteed Standards of Performance in 2015-16
- Good practice guide - supporting customers with restricted meters
- View all
- Citizens Advice response to Consultation on the operational transition of smart meters.
- Response to Ofgem’s consultation on Faster and More Reliable Switching
- Citizens Advice response to Ofgem’s voluntary Request for Information to inform the Business Case of market-wide half-hourly settlement
- Citizens Advice response to ENA’s Open Networks commercial principles paper
- Response to Ofgem’s consultation on UK Link and the proposed Central Switching Service
- View all