Post policy research and consultation responses
We represent postal consumers by promoting and protecting the interests of post and post office consumers across England and Wales.
As the statutory consumer body for postal consumers in England and Wales, we commission research, build evidence-based policy positions to embed the needs of postal consumers into decision-making, with specific regard for the needs of vulnerable consumers.
- Citizens Advice Response to 1st Ofcom Consultation on recovering postal regulation and consumer advocacy costs
- Citizens Advice response to the Ofcom Review of the Regulation of Royal Mail
- Consumer Futures Annual Report 2014-15
- European Commission Consultation on cross-border parcel delivery
- Ofcom review of the regulation of Royal Mail
- View all
- Community-run post offices in the UK: What do we know?
- Mapping Parcel Shops - Understanding consumer access to pick up and drop off locations in Britain
- Trends in the Postal Services Market
- The lasting impact of Post Office transformation: a Welsh view
- The customer journey: disabled people’s access to postal services
- View all