Skip to content Skip to footer

This advice applies to England. Change country

Financial support for adult learners

If you are thinking of studying as an adult, you may be able to get financial help through Discretionary Learner Support. You can get further information about Discretionary Learner Support and other sources of financial help on the GOV.UK website at

In Northern Ireland, you can get further information about financial support for adult learners on the Nidirect website at

Did this advice help?