Skip to content Skip to footer

This advice applies to England. Change country

Working in the UK from overseas? Your health and safety at work in agriculture and food processing

This information is produced by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE).

It is aimed at people working in the UK from overseas and gives you basic and essential information about your rights and responsibilities under UK health and safety law.

The information is available in the following languages:

  • English
  • Polish
  • Ukrainian
  • Latvian
  • Lithuanian
  • Russian
  • Romanian
  • Bulgarian

To view the information, go to

Did this advice help?