Citizens Advice media centre
From expert comment and analysis to great case studies, our News Team provides a full support service to journalists.
Our News Team is available 24 hours a day, providing the latest news and information for media professionals about our work.
- Six-month extension to Universal Credit uplift ‘kicks the can down the road’
- As the number of people on Universal Credit nearly doubles, Citizens Advice warns cut could spell ‘financial turmoil’
- 16.5 million people hit by letter delays in January, finds Citizens Advice
- Price cap rise will be ‘heavy blow’ to household finances already hit by Covid
- More than one in six struggling to afford broadband
- View all
Search our press releases
Contact details for the Citizens Advice News Team and where to direct media enquiries.
Get notified when we publish a new press release. Sign up now.