National Citizens Advice appoints two new trustees
Finola McDonnell joined the Citizens Advice trustee board on 31 March, replacing Fran Keene who stepped down in October. Finola is Chief Communications and Marketing Officer for the Financial Times and is also a member of the FT Group executive board.
Jabbar Sardar joined the trustee board on 29 April replacing Lucy Inmonger. Jabbar is Global HR director for BBC Studios.
Notes to editors
- BBC Studios is the commercial arm of the BBC which handles TV production in the UK and worldwide, and the global distribution and exploitation of BBC intellectual property through content sales, channels and ancillaries.
- Citizens Advice includes the national charity; the network of independent local Citizens Advice charities across England and Wales; the Citizens Advice consumer service; and the Witness Service.
- Citizens Advice is the statutory consumer advocate for energy and post. We provide supplier performance information to consumers and policy analysis to decision makers.
- The Citizens Advice Witness Service provides free, independent support for prosecution and defence witnesses in every criminal court in England and Wales.
- Citizens Advice offers Pension Wise services at 500 locations in England and Wales.
- Citizens Advice’s services are free, independent, confidential and impartial, and available to all regardless of race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion, age or nationality.
- To get advice online or find your local Citizens Advice, visit citizensadvice.org.uk
- For consumer advice, call the Citizens Advice consumer service on 0808 223 1133 or 0808 223 1144 to talk in Welsh.
- We helped 2.6 million people face to face, by phone, email and webchat in 2017-18. For service statistics see our monthly publication Advice trends.
- Citizens Advice staff are supported by over 23,000 trained volunteers, working at over 2,500 locations in England and Wales.