Post policy research and consultation responses
We represent postal consumers by promoting and protecting the interests of post and post office consumers across England and Wales.
As the statutory consumer body for postal consumers in England and Wales, we commission research, build evidence-based policy positions to embed the needs of postal consumers into decision-making, with specific regard for the needs of vulnerable consumers.
- Citizens Advice response to Ofcom’s consultation: Review of postal regulation
- A joint letter to the Chancellor - Securing the Future of Rural Post Offices
- Citizens Advice response to Ofcom’s Call for Inputs: Review of postal regulation
- HM Treasury - Access to Cash: call for evidence
- Citizens Advice input to ERGP’s Work Programme 2021
- View all