Work policy research, surveys and consultation responses
Citizens Advice helps thousands of people with employment issues each year. Millions more access our employment advice online. We therefore have a detailed understanding of how the labour market is changing and the consequences for other aspects of workers’ lives.
- Good Work Plan: Establishing a new Single Enforcement Body for employment rights
- Health is everyone’s business: Proposals to reduce ill health-related job loss
- Consultation on measures to increase transparency in the UK labour market
- Citizens Advice submission to the Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy Committee inquiry into the future world of work and rights of workers
- How we can fix bad job ads
- View all