Neidio i’r cynnwys Neidio i’r troedyn

Pobl sâl neu anabl a chynhalwyr

Os ydych chi'n sâl neu'n anabl, mae'n bosibl y gallwch chi hawlio budd-daliadau a chredydau treth.

Os ydych chi angen cymorth gyda'ch gofal neu i fynd o un lle i'r llall, mae'n bosibl y gallech chi hawlio Taliad Annibyniaeth Bersonol os ydych chi'n 16-64 oed neu Lwfans Byw i'r Anabl os ydych chi o dan 16 oed. Gall y Lwfans Gweini helpu gydag anghenion gofal os ydych chi'n 65 oed neu'n hŷn. Os na allwch chi weithio, gallech gael Lwfans Cyflogaeth a Chymorth. Os ydych chi'n gofalu am rywun anabl, gallech gael Lwfans Cynhalwyr.

Budd-daliadau i bobl sy’n sâl neu’n anabl

Benefits for a person who is sick or has a disability, including information for carers and benefits for accidents at work and industrial diseases.

Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)

Find out how to claim Employment and Support Allowance - including eligibility, filling in the ESA1 and ESA50 forms and challenging an ESA decision.

Disability Living Allowance for children

Advice for making a Disability Living Allowance claim and help with any problems.

Personal Independence Payment

Information on eligibility for claiming Personal Independence Payment (PIP), how to fill in the claim form and how to challenge a decision.

Attendance Allowance

Advice for making an Attendance Allowance claim.

Carer's Allowance

Check if you can get Carer's Allowance and how to make a claim.

Help for disabled travellers

How to apply for and use a Blue Badge, and what to do if you're refused one. How to get a Motability car or get help with transport costs.