Q2: listing your health professionals
You need to give the DWP details of any health professional you've seen about your condition.
- doctors, GPs, consultants and nurses
- counsellors, psychotherapists and occupational therapists
- people like care workers, support workers, social workers and physiotherapists
- their contact details - in case the DWP need to know more about your condition
- the date you last saw them
If you don’t know the exact date you last saw them it's ok to just give the year.
If a family member or friend cares for you, add their details at question 15.
If you’ve not seen a health professional in the last 3 months it’s a good idea to try and get an appointment with them.
This way you can tell them you're claiming PIP and explain the day-to-day difficulties you have so that they're up to date if the DWP contact them.