Citizens Advice Portsmouth
Ark Royal House
Winston Churchill Avenue
023 9400 6600
023 9285 5855
About our advice service
Citizens Advice Portsmouth provides specialist advice to people who live, work or study in Portsmouth. This includes:
* specialist debt & money advice,
* advice around new claims for Universal Credit including checking eligibility and assisting with applications, as well as advice up to first payment,
* advice for people affected by cancer,
* advice for serving armed forces members and their families,
* advice and advocacy for welfare benefit challenges and appeals,
* advice for asylum seekers and refugees,
* advice around energy bills and switching,
* advice for people aged 65 or over.
Unfortunately, Citizens Advice Portsmouth is not able to provide advice in all areas. Where additional advice is required, we will let you know of any other organisations that may be able to help.
Coronavirus - visiting your local Citizens Advice
Most local Citizens Advice aren’t giving face to face advice to reduce the spread of coronavirus.
If you can’t contact your local Citizens Advice, check other ways you can get advice by phone or online chat.
Advice session times
Telephone advice times
|Monday||07.00 - 19.00||Money advice & signposting service.|
|Tuesday||07.00 - 19.00||Money advice & signposting service.|
|Wednesday||07.00 - 19.00||Money advice & signposting service.|
|Thursday||07.00 - 19.00||Money advice & signposting service.|
|Friday||07.00 - 17.00||Money advice & signposting service.|
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair toilet access
- Internet advice access
- Induction loop