Neidio i’r llywio Neidio i’r cynnwys Neidio i’r troedyn

Letter to complain about your energy supply being switched without your agreement

Mae’r cyngor hwn yn berthnasol i Cymru

If you were transferred to a new energy supplier without agreeing to it, you have rights under the 'Erroneous Transfer Charter'. Put your complaint in writing to make sure you get your supply returned to your original supplier.

This is an example letter and may not suit your specific situation.

If you need more detailed advice and guidance, contact the Citizens Advice Consumer Helpline.

A oedd y cyngor hwn yn fuddiol?
Pam nad oedd y cyngor yn fuddiol?

Dywedwch fwy wrthym am pam nad oedd ein cyngor yn helpu.

A oedd y cyngor hwn yn fuddiol?

Diolch i chi, cyflwynwyd eich adborth.