Skip to content Skip to footer

This advice applies to England. Change country

Self assessment

This information applies to England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland

You can find information about Self Assessment on the GOV.UK website at: and on the Low Incomes Tax Reform Group (LITRG) website at More information about Self Assessment tax returns is on the TaxAid website at

For general enquiries about Self Assessment, telephone HMRC on the Self Assessment Helpline, 0300 200 3310 (Textphone 0300 200 3319).

Did this advice help?