Skip to content Skip to footer

This advice applies to Northern Ireland. Change country

Help with health costs

You can find out about help with health costs, including exemptions and help with costs if you are on a low income, on

If you want to make a claim for help with health and travel costs, download an HC1 claim form and fill it in.  You can either hand it in or post it to your local Jobs and Benefits Office. 

Did this advice help?