Skip to navigation Skip to content Skip to footer

Letter to ask for a refund or alternative when a package holiday is changed

This advice applies to Scotland

Use this letter if a package holiday you've booked has been changed and you want to either:

  • cancel it and ask for a refund
  • switch to an alternative holiday

Further help

Contact the Citizens Advice consumer helpline on 03454 04 05 06 if you need more help - a trained adviser can give you advice over the phone. You can also use an online form or write to them.

If you’re in Northern Ireland, contact Consumerline.

Did this advice help?
Why wasn't this advice helpful?
Did this advice help?

Thank you, your feedback has been submitted.