Housing issues will always arise and therefore you need to know your rights and responsibilities. You could also find yourself threatened with eviction if you can't cope with your mortgage payments.
On these pages you can find information about how to go about renting or buying a home or just finding somewhere to live. You can also find advice on handling problems with your landlord and help to avoid losing your home.
Search for articles in our housing section.
- The scheme of assistance for house repairs and adaptations
- Scottish Government guide to the planning system
- Property factors providing services to homeowners
- Getting repairs done while renting
- Scottish Government guide to rights of public sector tenants to have repairs carried out in their home
- View all