Tell us if you found what you needed today. Fill in this short survey and help us to improve our local Citizens Advice search.

Enfield Citizens Advice Bureau


Unit 3

Vincent House

2E Nags Head Road

Ponders End




How to get support

Call us

0800 014 8307

Visit our website

Getting in touch by phone

Phone times
Day Time
Monday 10am to 4pm
Tuesday 10am to 4pm
Wednesday 10am to 4pm
Thursday 10am to 4pm
Friday 10am to 4pm

Visiting us in person

Drop in is not available to clients. Clients must call adviceline to make first contact.
Daily briefing happens at 9:30AM till 10AM. Unavailable during this time.

Check if you need to book an appointment

You'll need to contact us to find out about options for visiting the office.

Office times
Day Time
Monday 10am to 5pm
Tuesday 10am to 5pm
Wednesday 10am to 5pm
Thursday 10am to 5pm
Friday 10am to 5pm


  • Wheelchair toilet
  • Wheelchair accessible
  • Internal handrails

Check other support locations

More information about our service

Citizens Advice Enfield is a charity that offers free, accessible, quality advice to anyone who lives in Enfield. We can help with all kinds of problems including issues relating to housing, employment, benefits, debts and immigration.

Due to a surge in demand anyone who is not an Enfield resident will be dealt with as a simple enquiry only.

Telephone us – Adviceline Freephone 0800 014 8307

Lines are open Monday – Friday from 10am – 4pm.

If you have a child who is under 5 years old, you can contact the Childrens Centre to book an appointment with us. Please call 0208 106 9996 or visit

Our Service aims:
- To provide the advice people need for the problem they face.
- To improve the policies and practices that effect people’s lives.

We have been providing advice in the London Borough of Enfield since 2nd September 1939. We started in tiny offices in Fore Street Edmonton, staffed by a handful of volunteers.

If you can't get in touch with your nearest Citizens Advice

You might be able to talk to an adviser online or through our national phone service. Check other ways you can talk to an adviser.