We have produced a range of campaign tools to help you take part in National Consumer Week 2018. All of the resources are available for download, and have been created by partners across the Consumer Protection Partnership. Where possible these materials are available in both English and Welsh.
These resources can be used to raise awareness of consumer rights on online marketplaces throughout the year, not just during National Consumer Week.
Download digital resources
The National Consumer Week briefing sets out the background to the campaign and includes a range of actions for participating organisations, whether you have 5 minutes or the whole week.
If you're a local Citizens Advice you can find more details about printing physical resources on our CABlink page.
Sign up to our National Consumer Week mailing list to receive updates, including alerts when new resources are available.
- Selling on online marketplaces - advice for UK sellers [ 0.63 mb]
- Trading Standards campaign page
Posters and leaflets
- Social and digital media pack - English [ 79 kb]
- Social and digital media pack (Welsh) [ 23 kb]
- Twitter banner image (English) [ 88 kb]
- Facebook cover image (English) [ 100 kb]
- Waiting room screen image (English) [ 220 kb]
- Twitter image (English)
- Twitter banner image (Bilingual - English and Welsh) [ 110 kb]
- Facebook cover image (Bilingual - English and Welsh) [ 58 kb]
- Waiting room screen image (Welsh) [ 260 kb]
Consumer education resources
- You can find fact sheets and training packs on our consumer education pages. These cover topics including online marketplaces, buying cars and contracts.
- Pass the parcel - an interactive journey of a parcel from buying to arriving at your home.
- Online marketplaces information video - created by the UK European Consumer Centre.