We have produced a range of campaign tools to help you take part in National Consumer Week 2020. All of the resources are available for download, and have been created by partners across the Consumer Protection Partnership. Where possible these materials are available in both English and Welsh.
These resources can be used to raise awareness of consumer rights when shopping online throughout the year, not just during National Consumer Week.
Download digital resources
The National Consumer Week briefing sets out the background to the campaign and includes a range of actions for participating organisations, whether you have 5 minutes or the whole week.
If you're a local Citizens Advice you can find more details about printing physical resources on our CABlink page.
Sign up to our National Consumer Week mailing list to receive updates, including alerts when new resources are available, by emailing email@example.com.
- Key messages document [ 380 kb]
- Campaign video by Chartered Trading Standards Institute (CTSI)
Posters and leaflets
- Poster - Bilingual (English and Welsh) [ 160 kb]
- Tri-fold leaflet - Welsh [ 170 kb]
- Postcard - Welsh [ 140 kb]
Consumer education resources
- You can find fact sheets and training packs on our consumer education pages. These cover topics including online marketplaces and contracts.
- Pass the parcel - an interactive journey of a parcel from buying to arriving at your home.
- Template campaign presentation - Google Slides
- Template campaign presentation - Microsoft Powerpoint [ 0.52 mb]