Skip to navigation Skip to content Skip to footer

If you need more help

This advice applies to Northern Ireland

If you haven't found the answer to your consumer problem on our self-help pages, Consumerline and The Consumer Council may be able to help you further.

Trained advisers can give you consumer advice over the phone and online.

If you have a postal query, you should call the Consumer Council helpline on 0800 121 6022

Call Consumerline

To get free help and advice about your consumer query call Consumerline on 0300 123 6262.

Online help and advice

For more information about consumer problems and to report a scam, go to  

Make a complaint online

Use the Consumerline's online complaints form to ask about a general consumer query.

The Consumer Council

The Consumer Council deals with complaints about water, energy transport and postal services. Contact them if you want to complain about:


  • water
  • gas
  • electricity
  • coal


  • buses
  • trains
  • planes
  • ferries

Postal Services

The Consumer Council

Telephone: 0800 121 6022

Other useful information

European Consumer Centre UK ECC

If you have a complaint about goods or services you have bought in another European country, the European Consumer Centre may be able to help you if you have not been able to sort out your problem with the trader.

European Consumer Centre UK ECC

Tel: 0845 040503

Did this advice help?
Why wasn't this advice helpful?
Did this advice help?

Thank you, your feedback has been submitted.